How can I receive my medical records or images?
*Please note that Integrated Imaging Consultants does not provide records or images/x-rays.
If you are a third-party copy service or attorney, you must submit a written request or subpoena by US mail ONLY to one of the facility addresses below. All requests for billing statements must be submitted through Chartswap.com.
If you are a patient, you may get your records or images in one of 3 ways:
- Use the LiveWell app.
- Complete and submit this form via email, US mail, Authorization for Disclosure of protected Health Information [PDF].
- Write a letter to the facility where you received treatment requesting the release of your health information. Please mark on the envelope ‘Medical Records Dept.’ for records or ‘Radiology’ for x-rays.
The letter should include:
- Patient first name, last name, and date of birth
- The specific health information you would like released (e.g., specific date of service, specific condition, specific physician, date range)
- The medical record format you prefer (paper or electronic)
- The person designated to receive the records
- Where to send your records
- The signature of the person whose medical records will be released (or their legal representative)
Address: (Images only)
Dreyer Medical Clinic
Attn: Radiology Film Release
221 N Highland Ave Aurora, IL 60523